More good info, thanks

I deleted and reinstalled the Chromebook software and installed Roon Server instead of the whole package on the pc and the Chromebook works fine now so there may have been something specific to my setup that influenced my negative first impression of the android app.

ON a side note, again within my setup, the core seems more stable as I was losing the 218 regularly and required a core reboot.

Really liking the radio shuffle integration.

If the consensus is that both the iPad and fire versions similarly require occasional reboots, Id lean towards the fire.
Until the end of the trial though I'll continue with the Chromebook as it really looks nice on a table in its inverted state with keys down and screen propped at angle.

G

Last edited by Gcap; 2020-05-01 02:22.

1) 568.2mm, 7K's, 5K5HC, 4x420's, D2500, MS200, moded Oppo BDP, Epson5020 FP
2) 218, 5200SE, DSW
3) MC200 core & MS200s to HK PA4000 house distribution