In my experience Meridian have been way better than most other companies ( as they should be for the cost) in the past.
My concern is will that continue. Support has been mostly shifted over to their dealers. I hope M will remain “ better “ than the less expensive every day brands.
Some dealers are much more helpful than others and more knowledgeable.
I realize that all products come to an end of life and it becomes impossible to be able to repair them after so many years.
I think we have a few good repair places on both sides of the pond.
In the US it may be a lot further away to have something fixed.
At the end of the day M still has great sounding products.
I hope the overall quality of the past products continues into their more current and future products.


My gear: Trinnov CI, 271, 8000.1(SEs), 7200.1 HC (SE), 320s, 3200s, Seaton F18 subs, MS200 (2nd zone), 218, 210.
Other: JVC RS-4100 projector, Lumagen Pro Radiance, Panamorph DCR anamorphic lens, Stewart G4 130 screen, Kaleidescape Strato K, Rvolution 4K player and Zapitti NAS, Oppo BDP-203,Roon Nucleus