|
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,467 Likes: 1 |
I tried all things suggested, still nothing. Other than the third CPU light being lit, it appears to operate fine. I can see an IP address for it on my network, but the Sooloos endpoints cannot find it as a core. I also ran the Meridian Sooloos config and ID41, MS200 and Control:PC show up but the MD600 does not.
I did try manually putting the IP address into the iPad app core search, could not connect to the core. Also, when I tried to replace both drives, the MD600 just flashed LEDs 4 and 5 rather than running through the rapid cycling of the LEDs indicating the initialization of two new drives.
I’m wondering if the CPU is shot.
My Kit: 861v8+ID41, 800v4, UHD722, MD600, MS600, MS200, Oppo BDP-203, Genesis 201, Genesis 350 SE, Genesis S4-8 Sub, BG 520i, VTL MB450 II, Krell Showcase 7, Genesis 928 Subs, Danley DTS10 sub, SVS Ultra 16 subs.
|