Simon,

Just a thought.

It is common in C10’s, C15’s and Ensembles, that the CMOS battery goes flat and it doesn’t power up.

The MD600 can also be configured as a core for Sooloos, so I am suspecting that it is basically a computer without a screen, not unlike the Ensemble.

I might be worth having a look for the CMOS battery as I had to replace one in my ensemble and also in the C15. Sometimes they are mounted vertical and are hard to see. Certainly worth a try to look.

Okay I just looked at the MD600 in Duncan’s Meridian Info above and there is a motherboard and a CMOS battery can be seen mounted vertically at the bottom side of the motherboard in the photo No.1.

Give it a go as you have nothing to lose.

Need to add that the power supply is a cheap replacement and that would be the next thing to look at.

Cheers,
Steve M


#1: 8000s, 5500HC, 8000s, 861v8, 800Dv4, HD621
#2: 6000s, 6000C, 5000s, 6000s, 568.2mm, 598DP, 511
#3: 5500s, 5000C, 5000s, 561, 800v3, 518