|
|
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36 |
Interesting.
Did you get it working in the end?
#1 568.2mm, HD621, G91DH, 513, 511, DSP3100 , DSP33C , DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKI, M1500 #2 G68ADV, HD621, DSP3100, DSP33C, DSP33, 3x MJ Pro 50 MKII, Control 15, Vertex 2 #3 G61rsl, HD621, 596P, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKII, M1500
Spare: , 2x 568.2mm, 562V.2, DSP33, Director, G55, M60.2, MS200, Applied mods: NOS-SRx Filter by Mr. Apodizer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 203
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 203 |
I was updating just to be current, not looking for new features ( if any ) so I keep going with the older program.
1) 568.2mm, 7K's, 5K5HC, 4x420's, D2500, MS200, moded Oppo BDP, Epson5020 FP 2) 218, 5200SE, DSW 3) MC200 core & MS200s to HK PA4000 house distribution
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36 |
I was hoping I'm using the right USB-RS232 adapter. I've been using one lots of times now for configuring with the legacy configurator, but I hope it could also be used firmware updates. I was hoping perhaps somebody here can give me an answer on this... I'm currently using a Ugreen USB - RS232 adaptor for configuring (only the female variant) which worked fine so far for configuring when using the legacy configurator on Windows. It is based on the Prolific PL2303 chipset as it seems.
#1 568.2mm, HD621, G91DH, 513, 511, DSP3100 , DSP33C , DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKI, M1500 #2 G68ADV, HD621, DSP3100, DSP33C, DSP33, 3x MJ Pro 50 MKII, Control 15, Vertex 2 #3 G61rsl, HD621, 596P, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKII, M1500
Spare: , 2x 568.2mm, 562V.2, DSP33, Director, G55, M60.2, MS200, Applied mods: NOS-SRx Filter by Mr. Apodizer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505 Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505 Likes: 78 |
If it works for configuration is will be fine for firmware uploading.
861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2. [In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36 |
ok great, thats good to know..  Then I know my cables should be fine..
#1 568.2mm, HD621, G91DH, 513, 511, DSP3100 , DSP33C , DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKI, M1500 #2 G68ADV, HD621, DSP3100, DSP33C, DSP33, 3x MJ Pro 50 MKII, Control 15, Vertex 2 #3 G61rsl, HD621, 596P, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKII, M1500
Spare: , 2x 568.2mm, 562V.2, DSP33, Director, G55, M60.2, MS200, Applied mods: NOS-SRx Filter by Mr. Apodizer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436 Likes: 36 |
The cables worked great  I'm wondering what the release notes are for firmware 1.55 anyway for the 568. So far I have unfortunately not been able to find the release note changes. Correct me if Im wrong, but I think 1.55 also gives Pro logic II support?
#1 568.2mm, HD621, G91DH, 513, 511, DSP3100 , DSP33C , DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKI, M1500 #2 G68ADV, HD621, DSP3100, DSP33C, DSP33, 3x MJ Pro 50 MKII, Control 15, Vertex 2 #3 G61rsl, HD621, 596P, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKII, M1500
Spare: , 2x 568.2mm, 562V.2, DSP33, Director, G55, M60.2, MS200, Applied mods: NOS-SRx Filter by Mr. Apodizer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 22
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 22 |
Don't know if you fixed the installation problem of unable access the internet, but...
The setup application seems to be using some Internet Explorer communication components.
You need to go into Internet Explorer ->Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Security section. Enable all use SSL and TLS options
When you die the one with the most toys wins
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
315
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|