logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hi John,

Sorry, I don't have any spare DSP displays.

Regards,
Jason.


Lounge: DSP5200SL (L-R), DSW, 218, Michell Tecnodec, G98DH, tape deck.

Shed: DSP3100HC mains with twin analogue subs, 568, MS200. This sounds waay better than it should.

Storage: Way too much Meridian stuff, but I'm culling.
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 342
Likes: 17
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 342
Likes: 17
Hi

I have a G98 the drawer loading version (not sure of technical term) which struggles to load DVD Audio Discs and DVD's.
I have been advised that needs a new drive due you by chance have same?

Regards


#1 DSP9,7200HCSE Upgrade,G65, DSP3200, HD621, Oppo 105D Audiocom Signature BDP, Sky Q, etc.
#2 Prime Headphone and Power Supply, Sennheiser 800.
#3 F80 Director, Panasonic TXP60ZT65, 210, Zen Mk111, Chord 8 Switch, Roon, Tidal, Explorer2, Apple iPad Pro 2nd gen.Chord M6 mains block.
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 151
Likes: 60
Mr Tech Guy (Ex-Meridian HQ)
Hitchhiker
Mr Tech Guy (Ex-Meridian HQ)
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 151
Likes: 60
Hi,

PM us we can help. we have DSP6000 displays coming into stock.

Regards
Edd


Repairs, Upgrades, Spares and System Setup.
http://www.mrtechguy.co.uk
Factory Authorised Meridian Repair Centre
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
When you get to the DSP stuff I'm looking for DSP7200.2 Tweeters. Thanks!


AC200, 7200.2, RaspPi4+HAT.... in the shared family room...
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hi Relham,

I do have a G series drawer drive, but from what I’ve heard it needs to have a firmware version that suits your version of G98 hardware. It might be best t try a local dealer first.

Cheers,
Jason.


Lounge: DSP5200SL (L-R), DSW, 218, Michell Tecnodec, G98DH, tape deck.

Shed: DSP3100HC mains with twin analogue subs, 568, MS200. This sounds waay better than it should.

Storage: Way too much Meridian stuff, but I'm culling.
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Sorry Thai, no 7200.2 tweeters.

Cheers,
Jason.


Lounge: DSP5200SL (L-R), DSW, 218, Michell Tecnodec, G98DH, tape deck.

Shed: DSP3100HC mains with twin analogue subs, 568, MS200. This sounds waay better than it should.

Storage: Way too much Meridian stuff, but I'm culling.
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 39
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 39
Hi I'm looking for a G68J 5 channel analogue output card do you have one?


Stephen Marsh
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3
Hi, thought I give it a go since this was last posted. Do you still have the 200 Tuner PCB?

Regards,
Albert

Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 7
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 7
Hi Jason, is the 212 remote sensor still available? Thanks in advance.


200
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hi Calmaris,

Yes, still available. I will send you a pm.

Cheers,
Jason.


Lounge: DSP5200SL (L-R), DSW, 218, Michell Tecnodec, G98DH, tape deck.

Shed: DSP3100HC mains with twin analogue subs, 568, MS200. This sounds waay better than it should.

Storage: Way too much Meridian stuff, but I'm culling.
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 363
Likes: 13
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 363
Likes: 13
DSP3100 display by chance?


M#1: Bluesound Node (N130)>DSP3100 + Analog Sub
M#2: WiiM Pro > DSP5000
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 6
Sorry, no DSP displays.


Lounge: DSP5200SL (L-R), DSW, 218, Michell Tecnodec, G98DH, tape deck.

Shed: DSP3100HC mains with twin analogue subs, 568, MS200. This sounds waay better than it should.

Storage: Way too much Meridian stuff, but I'm culling.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (OldDogCan), 469 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,204
Posts297,194
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.064s Queries: 39 (0.036s) Memory: 0.8836 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 14:39:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS