Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Hi All, I am looking for a high(ish) quality C5 plug to construct a decent lead for my 218, despite much searching I have drawn a blank so far. Does anyone know of a supplier? Thanks in anticipation. Paul
Meridian owner 1982 —> ---------------------------- Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
Ratbert
Unregistered
Ratbert
Unregistered
Have you tried contacting a manufacturer direct,
Tellurium Q are U.K. based and might be worth trying?
Russ
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,140
Likes: 24
Hooloovoo
Hooloovoo
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,140
Likes: 24
In the spirit of Spinaltap, I would like to confirm that I am not involved in the corrupt theft of a global sport.
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Thanks Russ, I’ll Have a look. Paul
Meridian owner 1982 —> ---------------------------- Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Thanks Gianni, I had seen the adapter but am hoping to find a plug, gold contacts etc. I’ve drawn a blank so far. Paul
Meridian owner 1982 —> ---------------------------- Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861
Likes: 375
Meridian Partner
Vogon Civil Servant
Meridian Partner
Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861
Likes: 375
www.cmbintegrations.com One step from the Presidency
#1 Trinnov Altitude 32-8-16, 271, 8000XE, 7200SEHC, 7200.2, Seaton F18, JL Fathom F113, Revel w990's, Kef R7, ATI 528 Amp, JVC RS4100K, SI screen. Roon Nucleus+, Eno AG, Eno M link, 218.
#2 Mark Levinson No5105, Ayre VX8 and CX8, Vandersteen Treo CT, Preamp varies.
#3 Meridian Ellipse
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Thanks for the link Bruce, I have had a quick look but can only find “made up” leads, I’m looking for plugs only. Have I missed the page? Paul
Meridian owner 1982 —> ---------------------------- Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861
Likes: 375
Meridian Partner
Vogon Civil Servant
Meridian Partner
Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861
Likes: 375
Sorry Paul I misread your post. I was thinking pre made cables
www.cmbintegrations.com One step from the Presidency
#1 Trinnov Altitude 32-8-16, 271, 8000XE, 7200SEHC, 7200.2, Seaton F18, JL Fathom F113, Revel w990's, Kef R7, ATI 528 Amp, JVC RS4100K, SI screen. Roon Nucleus+, Eno AG, Eno M link, 218.
#2 Mark Levinson No5105, Ayre VX8 and CX8, Vandersteen Treo CT, Preamp varies.
#3 Meridian Ellipse
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
I have had a quick look but can only find “made up” leads, I’m looking for plugs only.
As I understand it the C5 specificaion only allows for made up leads ... I don't think DIY is an option.
861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2. [In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Hi Carl, That explains the difficulty, Bruce’s suggestion like looks like the choice then. Many thanks, Paul
Meridian owner 1982 —> ---------------------------- Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
1 members (Rick7 ),
1,088
guests, and
3
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788May 22nd, 2026