Originally Posted by Mr Meridian
With the passage of almost 15 years' product development possible for your current Lyngdorf unit though, I'm sure it will sound better!
Well, it's probably the best audio system I've had, but I was only on the bottom ring of M ownership. much of it was rather rich for my tastes smile

Originally Posted by Rodney Gold
The Trinnov in in another league altogether especially if you delve into its advanced settings ... and it’s 10x easier to use as well.
Well, for three times the price I'm sure it is smile

Originally Posted by RobertW
If you try the Lyngdorf with your DSP33, you should do the opposide volume control as you posted otherwise you possible loose resolution. The volume control in the DSP are digital / analogue hybrid, that is the better solution than a pure digital control.
Well, it was mostly a wonder rather than a plan, if you will. there's only so much time and all... but I'll bear it in mind if I do experiment.


Lounge: LG 55B6v, Some Denon receiver, Anthony Gallo Reference AV mains, Totem Dreamcatcher centre, SVS PC-4000, AppleTV4K
Office: Audioquest Dragonfly, Cyrus 6DAC, Monitor Audio CPW Gold
Headphones: NuForce HDP, Audeze LCD-2, Sennheiser HD6XX, B&O H6mk2