You've got to feel for those who bought it at full price! It was always going to come down but 60% off a still current model in less than a year - wow! Here's hoping this years new models at this size start at a more reachable price. I'm still waiting for a great 88 incher - I suspect a couple more years more waiting unfortunately .
Main: MS600, G61R, DSP3100Vx3, DSP33x2, SW1600, Samsung 65JS9500 TV, Sony X800, Wireworld Star*light video cabling, Isotek Vision, Isotek Elite/Prem mains cabling. Office: Roon ROCK on NUC7i5, Allo USBridge + iFi PSU, Prime Amp/PSU, Fostex TH900. On the Go: Surface Pro, Explorer2, Sennheiser Momentum M2 Smyth Realiser2 on pre-order :-)
I've still got my old 2006 Pioneer PDP 5000EX hanging up in my main watching room. I'm tempted by the 55" OLEDs now available but I really can't fit in too much larger a screen.
Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.