I’ve been looking into this a bit more. For me it definitely seems to be mainly opera where the track order is jumbled. However the jumbling is only on Tidal played through Sooloos. The track order is correct for the same works on the Tidal desktop app and the Tidal iOS app. So it seems that Sooloos is misreading something somewhere and not playing nicely with Tidal. It’s a frustration for me as I’d like to listen to these MQA operas on Sooloos, and they are unlistenable in Sooloos as it stands.

So my questions are:

1. Is there anything we can do to persuade Meridian and/or Tidal to fix this?

2. Does anyone know if these opears play in the correct order on Roon, as I might be tempted to take the plunge?

Examples are: the Bartoli Norma, the Mehta Turandot, the Giulini Don Giovanni, the Karajan Rosenkavalier, all MQA.



MC200, Twinstore, 808v6/ID41 -> DSP8000SE (+ SB Touch, Sony BDP-3300, SKYHD, legacy cassette player)
2nd system: MC200 analogue out, Linn LP12, SB3 -> Quad 34 -> M60 rosewood
F80 (Rubino Micallizzato)
F80 (Rosso Corsa)