Hey guys,
Now I'm having a similar problem with my Sooloos not playing except to desktop and I am now using my recently acquired MD600 as core (C15 still out of action as I can't work out how to get to the CMOS battery!) with MS600 as the endpoint. Is there a CMOS battery in the MD600 worth changing?
I'll add that when I run the Sooloos configurator it finds everything on my network straight away and MD600 is correctly set up as core.
When I run Control:PC and go to settings I only see my PC as an available zone.
When I try and run Touch PC it is constantly searching for my system core which seems crazy as it lets me enter device manager and shows my MS600 and MD600 (as core) right before my eyes so it must be finding it!
My MS600, MD600 and Touch PC have all been assigned different IP addresses if that's a sign of the cause?
My whole house is wired up with Ethernet sockets routing back to the main BT Smarthub router so everything should be talking to each other. Other than a possible CMOS battery fault with the MD600 I'm completely stuck. Tried the turn everything off / on + reset router trick but to no avail.
Any advice greatly appreciated - including those C15 tips too Bruce if you have them to hand!?
Thanks, Simon Cursed M owner!
Main: MS600, G61R, DSP3100Vx3, DSP33x2, SW1600, Samsung 65JS9500 TV, Sony X800, Wireworld Star*light video cabling, Isotek Vision, Isotek Elite/Prem mains cabling. Office: Roon ROCK on NUC7i5, Allo USBridge + iFi PSU, Prime Amp/PSU, Fostex TH900. On the Go: Surface Pro, Explorer2, Sennheiser Momentum M2 Smyth Realiser2 on pre-order :-)
|