I use Control:15, TwinStore, MS200. Quite suddenly almost everything stopped working. The C15 is zone 1 and the MS200 linked, using the iPad for control of the MS200.

Suddenly the iPad would not play anything. The library shows up and I can select tracks, but the start/stop/pause controls do not respond. The 2 zones are still listed on the iPad as linked and present.

I tried going through the Control:15, which shows everything online and with an internet address (using device manager), and shows the TwinStore library, but it now will not select anything, and the play controls do not respond.

On Control:Mac the settings seems to show the C15 and MS200 intermittently rather than all of the time, but even when they are present nothing changes. The MS200 and C15 both come up when I use their IP addresses. The only thing that works is when I play through the desktop system using Control:Mac. Needless to say, I have reset and restarted everything multiple times. I have had the system for many years with no major problems until now.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Ross.


Control:15, TwinStore 2GB*2, 500, Auralic Vega, Pass XA60.8 x2, B&W 802D, Stax lambda & SRM-T1S, Prime Headphone Amp., HiFiMan 500