Yeah, exactly the same happens in my setup. Haven't yet been able to track it down. Sometimes I can do a whole session without any interruption, other times it can fail on several successive tracks. More often than not the 'stutter' will be about 2-4 seconds into a track, at which point the 218 disappears as you described. If it gets beyond that point, the who.e track will likely play fine.

It's a shame really because I was a late adopter to this Tidal streaming malarkey. I always had a mistrust of streaming and the glitches that can occur and at this minute that is being proved true.

I always favoured a nice reliable solution playing music from the MC200 hard disc.

But the Tidal MQA quality is so good in comparison to traditional CD rips, that I'll just have to bight my lip and suffer the glitches.


Rm1: 861v8, 2xDSP7200SE, DSP5200HCSEU, 2xDSP5200, 2xDSP33, MC200, 218, 271, NAD M17, Panasonic DP-UB9000 Blu-ray,
Sony VPL-VW790ES projector
Rm2: 561, 3x DSP5000 (18 bit)
Rm3: 218+Farad PS, 2x SE7200SE
Rm4: 218, 2x DSP5200.2
Spares: G61RSL, 3x DSP5000, 2 x DSP33