Happens to me all the time, usually during playing a track.
What I also see (hear) most often, though, is my system's failure to start playing a queued Tidal track, followed by skipping to the next in queue, sometimes skipping one or two tracks, sometime the entire album queued. It happens randomly.
My router allows me to monitor realtime network traffic by each local IP address. I've noticed that Tidal tracks appear to download, presumably to cache on my Control:10, within the first ~5-10 seconds of each track, for tracks of up to about 10 minutes long. Peak download speed is 25-35 Mbps. After that, download (and upload) traffic flatlines at zero until the next track. I'm wondering whether this behavior makes Tidal on my Control:10 more susceptible to any network glitch that occurs during that initial 5-10 seconds, or even just before it, so that if it can't attain and sustain that download burst speed, it either moves on or hangs.