Appreciate the words Ronnie, we have been in here 4 weeks now as she had a nasty pneumonia which at one point looked very touch and go, but I'm glad to say we are out of the woods and making steady progress.
The fitted tips were the medium olive style, just a little shallow fitting for my liking. They were a bugger to get off, other sites were talking of placing in the freezer (quoting official guidance form the Shure support pages no less!). I'm glad to say I didn't resort to such measures and a little side to side rocking with a fingernail under the lip managed to extract them safely. But once again thanks for the tip, I'll try that next time.
Lee
1. 568.2mm, M33c, Beolab 6000, Fujitsu Q520 HTPC (Kodi Jarvis), Samsung KS7000 55, Sony BluRay 2. AC200, DSP5200SL, Squeezebox Touch, Rega Planer 2, Ortofon red 3. Lenovo Thinkpad, Prime, Prime Power Supply, Explorer2, Sennheiser HD700 cans, Shure SE425 buds
|