I won't comment on headphones Ian as have in other threads and am still forming long term opinions.
On the source side, I feed the prime/ps via USB from the squeezebox touch EDO plugin, the PS making a significant difference to the quality of the USB feed, which leaves me the coax out into my main system.
Roon integration into Squeezeboxes would now get you MQA also I understand, however as I don't subscribe to Roon at this point I cannot comment on this, and remain frustrated on MQA given no LMS / TIdal plugin solution as yet.
I know squeezeboxes are old hat to many, but still a great piece of very versatile kit that looks the part in touch format, particularly sat on top of the prime/ps stack...
Lee
1. 568.2mm, M33c, Beolab 6000, Fujitsu Q520 HTPC (Kodi Jarvis), Samsung KS7000 55, Sony BluRay 2. AC200, DSP5200SL, Squeezebox Touch, Rega Planer 2, Ortofon red 3. Lenovo Thinkpad, Prime, Prime Power Supply, Explorer2, Sennheiser HD700 cans, Shure SE425 buds
|