Originally Posted by LeeRankin
I get this with mine on the front left and right, when there is a 5.1 DD source at times.
I had 6000's as the rear pair and did a similar thing. I used a USB socket on the TV as a 5v trigger source. The USB power to the socket only came on when the TV was on, which was the only time I wanted the rears active.

I used the standard B&O SpeakerLink cable and cobbled together an adaptor which led out to two RCA for signal and 3.5mm (?) power socket. Then I used a standard USB-3.5mm cable, previously used between USB mains charger and Beaglebone computer.

A bit Heath Robinson but it worked fine.

All the details are available online somewhere.


Main: Roon-Mac, Oracle Delphi/SME 309/Cadenza Blue, GSP Reflex C, 218, DSP5200SEU, Sky Q, Samsung 49KS7000
Office: Roon-Mac, Quad Vena 2, DALI Opticon 1
Prototype and learning: 101, M30 mk1
Next project: Vintage LS3/5A, QUAD 303