|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 8,364 Likes: 14 |
I got the Beyerdynamic T1 V2 yesterday.
They are quite nice and quite comfortable.
I'm not sure if they would do better with an Amp or not.
I don't think I'd ever need to go over 100 on the Explorer 2 but I often run close to it. Typically 85.
Explorer 2 Amp isn't really much stronger than an iPhone 7 output.
Build is great. They weigh 350 grams with no cable. The ATH-M50's were 300 grams.
I'm on the fence with the supplied cord. It's flat so doesn't coil / uncoil easy. But it's definitely high quality.
I have a Beyerdynamic A20 Amp on the way. I suspect they won't sound better.
A lot of people say the headphones need to be run in.
If someone is standing next to me while music is playing I can't hear a thing they said. If I stop the music it's as if the headphones were not even on my head.
As I put them on I feel like I'm walking into a sound booth.
I'll report more when I get the Amp.
- Fiddler (IMHO)
If you think listening to music is fun, try learning an instrument. HT: G61RSL, 4x5K, 5.5KHC, 2xSC6000, Transporter, HD621, Philips BDP7501 4K, Tivo, 65" LG OLED 4K C6 Computer: Foobar2000, 5K, Mojo, HiFiMan HE1000 V2
|