Originally Posted by Gianni
The Man in the High Castle - pretty girl vs. Nazis, etc.
I saw a trailer for this and it looked great! Just need to find a time I can stop to watch it πŸ‘πŸ»

Great thread! Interesting to find out what others are enjoying 😊

Amazon has been Grand Tour for me recently.. I know Clarkson is possibly not everyone's cup of tea but the series was great IMHO

Amazon music through the Amazon Fire stick has been good as well πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Netflix I like the documentaries. Space, the moon, I watched a program on the pyramids recently, anything like that! I'd also recommend Sons of Anarchy (we watched it on SKY but I'm sure it's on there)


Kind regards
David


G65, 210, HD621, DSP5200.2, DSP3300C, DSP3200,

NUC 7i5 Roon Core, Apple TV 4K, Blustream SW41AB-V2, Panasonic TX55fx802, EE8 switch

Multiroom - Ms200, Nile’s ZR4
Bedroom - 251