Originally Posted by BrianEllis
It's too easy to think your missing out, purchase the latest kit, justify the purchase (even if it does not sound better) and repeat!
I think it depends upon what the upgrade is what your priorities are (e.g. HT vs. music vs. both). An upgrade that allows me to double the number of channels in my HT listening area for me is a must-have. I would also be loathed to give up room correction which make a real difference in my set-up.

If my main priority was high quality, 2-channel music reproduction, I don’t think I’d have too many complaints regarding M's product line-up at present. Unfortunately, they are way behind the curve in the HT arena which is equally important to me.


Main system - Sources (Kodi-HTPC, Vero 4k, FireTV, Sat) into Trinnov Altitude 32 (8-16) (+Roon), Trinnov Amplitude 8 amp & Vivid Audio (Giya G3, V1.5) and REL Stentor III speakers. Others: F80 + Raspberry Pi and other Pi systems.