|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569 Likes: 13 |
I think with the recordings we have, the damage is already done and to correct this the individiualy recording chain fingerprint is required.
Perhaps it's possible as the discs would be indentifiable and the fingerprints must be known but that would be along way off.
Also the Authentication is at the heart of the issue. Only the studio/Artist/copyright holders can do this.
But this is what we really want, clarity and certainty that what we hear is 'the real deal'.
Thoughts with no knowledge, Chris 😎
No 18 in the Hall of fame  I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best: GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone
|