More shenanigans!!

Fickle Indeed Mr Reeves!Latest Kan-Ye track available on Apple but not on Tidal!!!. Where is this craziness going to end? I thought Kan-Ye was a member of the TIDAL 20? Clearly as mentioned before the 'artistes' appear to playing the rival streaming services off each other, no doubt at a massive cost to Apple, TIDAL etc. which could eventually find its way to the users via increased fees.

Lawsuit against TIDAL sorted. Jay-z's-got-99-problems-but-tidal-lawsuit-aint-1

I agree with a lot of the previous comments, I think the current goldfish like music consumption MO of youngsters, playing 30 seconds of one track and jumping to another, then another for a few seconds (just because you can and its easy) is symptomatic of the seemingly incessant need to consume, whether it be music, Youtube videos etc.

Eh, I can remember the late sixties/early-mid seventies (the so called 'Golden Age of Albums' - @opyright Danny Baker) when you took your album into school to show off to your mates and you sat down and discussed the info on the back cover etc. etc. without even playing it!

I also remember the halcyon days of the late seventies and taking a copy of the Buzzcocks 'Another Music in a different kitchen' into school and playing it on the Sixth form turntable to the dismay of the Upper 'Sixthers' who bitterly complained it was crap because a) the band clearly couldn't play their instruments b) the songs only lasted 2-3 minutes and didn't contain guitar solo's and c) the LP didn't come in a gate-fold sleeve with a skull on the front!

And finally, lest we forget how we got here, an interesting article! The evolution of music consumption.....


iPad Pro 12.9", MC200, MS200, QUAD pre amp/amp combo & ESL63's