|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,492
Senior Shouting Officer
|
|
Senior Shouting Officer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,492 |
Works well with Fire TV
I should correct my previous post in that the Elite can be configured to send IR but that's not its default set-up as the hub is also designed to be controlled via phones, iPads etc.
Main system - Sources (Kodi-HTPC, Vero 4k, FireTV, Sat) into Trinnov Altitude 32 (8-16) (+Roon), Trinnov Amplitude 8 amp & Vivid Audio (Giya G3, V1.5) and REL Stentor III speakers. Others: F80 + Raspberry Pi and other Pi systems.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 106
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 106 |
I'm using a Logitech Harmony Touch with hub. I ran an IR cable to the 861v4.
I had to program some functions for 861v4, works great on all settings for me.
861v8, 8000SE, 7200HC, Tidal/Roon, Explorer 1
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,176
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|