On the subject of sound quality - for me MQA is to hear the music reproduction at his highest level at the time! I hear for more than 5 decades demanding music and saw a long time convincing set to analoge high end systems. For me is with MQA digital music playback came first time one step closer than anything to the live sound. I hope the music industry playing with and also because MQA is backward compatible, thus many people are become more fine-hearing and remember what MP3 did to them. I hope that by taking part in MQA also the "big" in the music business, the community of music connoisseurs will growing - that would be a real cultural contribution! That would be a gesture of respect to the music artists working long at their exact sound notions. And for us it would have the great advantage that finally arises more and wider choice of music in MQA. I can the 2L-catalog soon whistling on the street! ;-)
best regards Stefan
PS: * Google helps me - This forum not only helps Meridian problems - you learn with it for the whole life ! ;-)
Last edited by Duke; 2016-03-3015:46.
M since 1980 - Series 100! Main: 861v8, 818v3, UHD722, 2-DSP8000SE, DSP5500HC, 4-DSP6000 S, DSP6000 R, Oppo 203 4K, MacMini M1 16GB-Roon 4TB SSD, NVIDIA Shield, Sony VPL-VW500-4K, Samsung OLED 77-4K, iPad Pro, Turntable: Acoustic-Solid Royal/Ortofon SPU Royal N, PPA Quad P24 2.: G92DAB, 2-DSP3100,3-DSP33, M1500, MacMini+Explorer2 3TB SSD, MS200-Roon