Just tidying up my Opera stuff on TIDAL via Control:PC and decided to add some reviews which I've not done before.

The problem is when I add them via the Edit Album> Review screen then I can add in formatting (blank lines etc.) but when I look at the review on the iPad App the formatting has disappeared.

Also I've noticed that back on Control:PC when I select 'Show Album Details' and click on Review the formatting is missing as well, but when I select 'Edit Album' and click on Review the formatting is still there!

UPDATE: Just noticed that when the 'formatted' review is first added, the 'Edit Album' > Screen still shows the formatting. It's only when I revisit the album that the formatting is lost on this screen??

I've also tried importing the reviews into Word and then back out again to Control:PC but it makes no difference.


Any ideas on how to fix this so that the formatting that exists shows up on the iPad as well?


iPad Pro 12.9", MC200, MS200, QUAD pre amp/amp combo & ESL63's