Hi folks , I too downloaded this Amy Duncan album as my first shot in MQA. I likewise found it was designated 44/ 24 which is a long way from what I expected, so pretty miffed.
Chris I also tried the Amy Duncan u tube video , but it appears to have been taken down- or for whatever other reason I cannot access.

More important however is the missing high res MQA I was expecting. I noted the various other comments my members but I am then even more confused as to what is going on and what we might expect from this or other releases.
Thanks regards
Huw


#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2
#2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2
#3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay.
#4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2
#5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move
#6 MS200 5K 24/96