Originally Posted by Craig
I sit 11ft from my 125" cinemascope screen and when I watch my 4K movies it look great. I could go closer and appreciate it even more but my seating distance is more for HD at this point.

I will just be waiting for Oppo to release their UHD player and hopefully M release and upgraded HD621 in the near future. Time to start saving I guess.
Surely you mean movies upscaled to 4K on your 4K native projector?

Native 4K Bluray movies have only just been released, and not worldwide yet.
Or do you mean 4K compressed low bit rate content streamed over the net? laugh


861v4 LPSU, HD621, Sony HW40, PMC AML2, PMC IB2SA Centre - Triamped via Wyred4Sound MMC, PMC Wafer2 surr, PMC SB100 Sub & Wyred4Sound SX-1000, Dune HD MAX. Oppo BDP-105D Signature. Mede8ER 600X3D
Marantz CD94/CDA94. Rotel RB-1562, LG 65" OLED. IPL Acoustics STL5. Virgin Tivo. HifiMan HE-1000/Audio-GD M9. Stax SR-007/KGSSHV Carbon‏.