Interesting, I know I specifically asked 1 year ago about Trifield being able to use MQA material in full splendor.
I think that whatever the DSP chain must be verified to not truncate or impart any time smearing qualities.
From my viewpoint that would set a much needed new bar on the M room correction which IMHO imparts the presentation of the sound (flow and delicacy). I'm not talking about the bass tampering where some rooms desperately need taming. I'm talking about the algorithm/engine itself that just by being run-through detracts from the flow and delicacy and reverb in the midrange and high frequencies.
DSP8000SE, DSP7200SEHC, DSP5200SE sides, DSP7200SE rears, 861v8, 210, Sim2 Ultranero 4, Stewart Cinecurve 2.35:1, XEIT CM-5E Anamorphic lens, Dune HD Duo Cinema 8K and Wireworld Platinum 48G HDMI -> UHD722 -> Shunyata Omega Ethernet. Shunyata/Furutech power-cables/filters. SR Master Fuse@861v8. Uptone Etherregen with 10MHz OCXO clock.
|