Here is a quote from the 2L Facebook page were a sceptic clearly hasn't read any of the MQA explanations or watched the videos.
He asks how you re invent the wheel etc.

"Yes, of course there are processing, but that's an optional part of the encoding on the mastering side, based on analysis of the AD and fine-tuned manually by ear. So you could say that MQA becomes a part of the mastering process. Audio is art and there is no perfect solution per se. What I'm chasing is emotional impact and MQA has provided us with a tool to crate an exciting delivery."
Chris 🙂


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone