Were not 7Digital supposed to start offering MQA beginning today? I have not found any offerings on their UK or Canadian websites. I know they supply other sites (Onkyo is one, I believe) but I was led to believe 7Digital's site would be offering "thousands of tracks" by the end of this month.
Also, it makes no sense trying to market MQA software or hardware when no one can yet play anything as actually intended. Now that software is trickling out, come on hardware people (i.e. Meridian / MQA), get your act together and show us what the hype is all about. If you want to promote a new product / format, you have to back up what you say with both product and software that works. If for some reason there are delays (again), please be decent enough to offer an explanation and a timeline. There is no reason for secrecy at this time.
Sorry for the rant, but it is time to get past the marketing aspect and into the product delivery phase.
Wayne
System 1: 861v6+ID40, UHD722, DSP640x2, DSP520C, DSP320x2, DSWx2, Sony XBR-100Z9D, Oppo UDP-203, Kaleidescape, AppleTV 4K System 2: 808.3 upgraded to 808v6, MC200, HD621, DSP8000.2 with SE Upgrade System 3: F80 Currently unused: DSP3200x4, DSP33x2, DSP33C, D1500, DSP420x2, G68ADV, G98DH, HD421
|