|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569 Likes: 13 |
Yes, I very much agree. It would be good if a few more people could have a play and post Honest thoughts now we have the files. Somthing else I have noticed is the graininess, for want of a better word, as I stream from Tidal that had previously gone un-noticed by me. This is with a complete change of genre, but I hear it all the same. Grace Love and The True Loves.
Chris 😎
No 18 in the Hall of fame  I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best: GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone
|