I am writing in transparent ignorance so I do hope you are correct VK.

What I need is for my Sooloos core to decode MQA and deliver it to the downstream components (G68/568) and thence to the DSP speakers in such a way that a good percentage (say 50-80%) of the MQA goodness is audible.

It would be frustrating if my bigger systems (which both include an MS600 and Meridian SSPs) could not do that. And more so if my simpler laptop office system could.

But, to be clear, I am not decrying the MQA product or its potential, I just don't know what I will be able to yet. Right now, we only know what the entry level (Explorer 2) and top end (818v3/8000SEs) solutions are.


In the spirit of Spinaltap, I would like to confirm that I am not involved in the corrupt theft of a global sport.