RS Components list a VLT40-3200 (and a VLT60-3200) the output connector is the same layout of as the EMC40UT31/EMC60UT31 the only difference seems to be the lack of a "pot" to adjust the output. It's nominally 5.2v on V1 anyway.
It would seem to be fairly equivalent to the EMC40UT31? I haven't gone through the data sheet checking sizes and fixing hole spacings but I do know I've replaced a VLT40UT30 from a G98 with a direct replacement bought from RS and aVLT40UT30 with an EMC40UT31 which was taken out of an 861(v4 I think) I don't recall any significant differences in getting either to fit. The power input socket J1 was slightly off-set from the appature in the cage but the plug fitted. Both required an earth lead soldering to a tab on the board.
Farnell have a 15% off on line orders this week* and I think I might order a couple of these to prophylactically replace the PS in my G68s since the demise of the Health Check and warranty deal.
Regards
Richard
*This week apparently ends at midnight and there's a minimum £200 spend. Details, details!
Last edited by Richard W; 2015-11-30 20:08. Reason: Addendum