I've had my MC200 for a few years now and am yet to be able to export my collection, which I now really need to do for my wife and kids who are keen to play some music from their iPhone/ iPods.

I appear to have the same problem as described by RussellP, re I have created my own directory (in my case, it's on a NAS). I've configured this as the directory to use by iTunes and initially had a "unable to find iTunes library.xml" error when trying to point Sooloos export folder to it, but managed to resolve this.

I've tried setting this up a few times now and leaving for at least 24 hours after setting up, selecting an album and all the tracks for it using Control:Mac, then returned and still found no music exported. On some attempts, if I looked at the status on the export tab in Control:Mac, I could see a list of files that it had queued for exporting, but on some other attempts (like now), it is not even showing anything as being queued on the export tab, yet if I look at the album details for what I have selected for export I can still see all the tracks selected for export.

On my first few attempts, when creating the iTunes Library from Control:Mac, I did not select "Export All Solos Tracks and Playlists to this Repository", but on my last few attempts I have selected this option (in total I've probably had about 5 attempts this week, each time deleting the folders on my NAS and setting up again on NAS, iTunes and Control:Mac). On my latest attempt, I have the most progress so far in that after I created the iTunes Library on Control:Mac, it randomly exported an album from my collection, which I can now see on my NAS and in iTunes. However, it stopped after 1 and has done nothing since.

I came across this thread after revisiting Control:Mac this morning to find that I now have the error in export tab that is described at the start of this thread. I'm rebooting now, which I assume will get me past this error, but wondered if anyone else has some further advise re getting my collection exported to iTunes.


Trinnov Altitude 32-8-16, Meridian 271, Front: DSP7200SE, Centre: DSP7200SEHC, Rear: DSP3200, Ceiling Front & Rear: DSP320.2, Sub: Velodyne DD15+, MC200, Oppo 203, Sony VPL-VW360es, Lumagen 5348.