Thanks Rick. I watched them again and reread the various reports again and still come up with questions? So if anyone can enlighten me.

1) If a recording studio is using MQA files in their recording where the recordings are deblurred, then what they hear on playback is different to what they here directly in the recording room unrecorded - or if they are listening to the sounds post DA/AD then is it MQA'd on the fly?

2) According to Absolute Sound article CDesq playback of MQA is better than CD. Assuming 44/16 playback - is MQA better than CD? If so is this because the file was created by a 192 recording system without steep filters to modify the sound or why?

3) Is MQA (made with 196/24 masters) better than 192/24 Hires files? I see the comparison of impulse response but don't understand why it's better? Only if DA/AD deblurring is happening.

So I might have the wrong end of the stick but its making me think!