Jeff, the big thing with MQA is that it CAN be done. The technical barriers that previously existed have been blown apart by research and new understandings.
This, I think, is Bob's gift to the world and he must believe it is achievable, or why bother trying.
Sombody will deliver it as their USP and hopefully for their integrity and love of music.
After that, all the rest play 'Catch Up' or admit they are not even in the race. A proud boast indeed!

Thoughts, Chris smile



No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone