I seem to have suffered a similar Tidal issue on my MC200 as Hector did with his C15 - perhaps a bit different as logging in afresh has not solved it. In summary:

MC200->ID41 in 808v5 works fine for locally stored files, it will no longer play Tidal tracks as of today.

I paused an album playing from Tidal last evening; today it now just skips right to the end without playing any of the tracks. I can explore Tidal and search for an artist OK, I navigate through 'All Albums' to 'Main Releases' however this is now 'Empty' - I have tried this for several different artists, all empty. For Tidal albums added to the Sooloos library, the music track just hangs when one tries to play the entry.

MC200 shows that it is logged into Tidal OK.

I rebooted everything including removing the Tidal account from the MC200 and rebooting once more. I then go to accounts and login to Tidal afresh and the MC200 reports that the login has been successful.

Still no Tidal music via MC200. Tidal via iPad works as does Tidal via Roon on a Mac Mini. I tried these separately rather than simultaneously incase a device limit cut in.

It seems as though the MC200 has somehow been blocked / cut off from Tidal content despite being logged in OK and the Tidal account is itself valid and active on other devices.

Thoughts - what else it there to clear down in order to reset the tidal access from the MC200?

Thanks

John


808v6, M60, MC200, HD621, Lumagen XE, 504, SB Touch, 563, 201, 204, 208, MPMAX 221, M80, Explorer, Explorer2.