|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19 |
So it sounds like upgrading existing Sooloos hardware to 4GB would work. I tried this with my MC200 but as I didn't notice any difference with Sooloos, and I had a problem with once stick from the supplied matched pair, I sent the RAM back didn't bother with replacing it.
I would imagine the same would be true of C10/15 which, as you say, leaves the inadequacies of the screen both in terms of touch panel and speed which I am sure could be worked around if Roon wanted to.
I assume that Roon on non native .Net machines is still based on Mono like Sooloos was so that should be relatively straight forward to deploy on *nix based machines if they don't already support that.
So theoretically, if the desire was there from both parties, not entirely out of the question.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
|