I am also waiting to decide where to commit as regards Roon/Sooloos.

I love Sooloos as it is rock solid and just works.

I love Roon as it is just so much fun.

The lack of metadata on Roon for a lot of what I listen to is a problem, I will have to add it all again manually, somthing I am not looking forward to and I have this in Sooloos.

If the MC 200 could run a headless Roon core, that would be perfect.
If the two apps, Sooloos and Roon could run side by side using the same library it would work for me.
The trouble is, we just don't know.

Time to wait I think. Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone