|
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,351 Likes: 1 |
Meridian has announced that the Sooloos store will be auto-exportable (with hopefully sensible meta-data embedded) someday. This will take some programming and QA period on the Sooloos side.
Until then you will have to do a native export or use the native dBpa or other files that you used to import (which I have done). If your CD's were ripped by Control:10/15 and you don't want to export your collection natively, you will have to wait.
I'm wondering if my expensive 2-disk linux raid box can have FreeBSD or something loaded onto it to become an "Isle of Wight" vacation home music server. Though I have already purchased a 16-bay Supermicro chassis with 32Gb of ram to be my vacation home video and FLAC / backup server ...
Primary: 818v3+ID41, M6 stereo pair, M SpeakerLink cabling, Sonos+96kHz Cullen, silver DSW HT: Marantz prepro, 271, DSP3300, 8K SE FL/FR pair, DSP M6x2, DSP320x4 (ceiling), black DSW, 520 RL/RR rear in-walls Living Room: G65, 640 L/R in-walls, UHD722, MS600 Vac. Home: G61, HD621, 4xDSP3100, DSP3100HC MDMS:NUC/ROCK+TrueNAS Core 12.0 ZFS file server
|