Haha, yes, I feel like I missed a lot somehow, I'd popped into the forum occasionally, but must have missed the initial Roon discussions before it was made a sub-forum, which I then didn't know to look at! Thanks for the info on MQA, sounds good.

Russ, haven't tried it as I don't have a PC/Mac to put in the listening room, or a place to put it! Even if I did, what would I do with my MC200 wink

Separately, it seemed that Bob S's recent response to the Sooloos update thread implied he still believes a closed architecture system, such as Sooloos, has greater SQ potential, or have I misinterpreted that?


HC: 861v4/ID40/LPS, DSP5000, DSP5000VC, DSP3100, SW1600, HD621, Oppo BDP-105, Sony VPL-HW55ES
2-Channel: Oppo BDP-105, TEAC VRDS-7/Trichord Clock 3/PSU, 551, Quad 303, Harbeth Compact 7ES-3, Kimber cables, Russ Andrews mains and supports.
Previous Meridian: 5000C, 5200SL, 7200.2, 6000, 562V.2, 568.2mm, 800v4, 808.2i, 818v2/v3, 861v8, 502