We were down for a few minutes... machines were taking a beating... so we had to upgrade them quickly. We didn't expect so much traffic and activity!!! UGH.
The list of partners is growing every day... We are waiting on marketing announcements for a few more, which should hopefully come out by end of the High End Show in Munich this week.
You wait untill you see how Tidal integrates with Roon. Trust me, unless you have a very large collection, you will want both. Chris
No 18 in the Hall of fame I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best: GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone
The integration of Roon and TIDAL is quite superb as it stands, but I'm guessing that it will become astonishing. It doesn't take much imagination to take Roon Radio (née Sooloos Swim) + TIDAL to a natural conclusion...
Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
Very impressive list of hardware partners - dCS, Linn, Auralic but no Naim. Interesting selection of endpoints.
Where did you find the list of endpoints? I couldn't see anything on the forums etc. As the Meridian endpoints have been singled out for mention, I presume the others are only supported because they do Airplay and that is the method for connection?