I was watching and reading some of the political commentary following the UK election last week. One comment jumped out at me when an analyst pointed out the success of those MP's that actively engaged with their constituents via email, blog, FB, Twitter etc. Adult dialogue.

This wasn't about advertising or selling. It was about dealing with issues. There are examples of those that didn't engage who didn't succeed in the votes.

I was struck by the parallel to the impact that good comms can have in this crazy world of hi-fi. As noted above (and many times elsewhere) it is only speculation, frustration and negativity that fills the voids.

The dialogue has started well on the Roon forum. Even if the answers to the questions raised are "No", or "No because..." or "possibly later" the effect is clear to see. The void is avoided (excuse that one).

Sorry to steer a bit OT but there is something here that I hope the right folks understand.


Rgds,
Nick