logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 245
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 245
In the iPad app, the track pick stars are lighting up beside tracks on albums but the play track pick feature is telling me there are no track picks to play.

The play track picks feature only works when I pull up the album currently playing in the playlist.

Anyone else having this issue? Any fixes?


Roon, MS600, Simaudio 780D, Simaudio P-8/W-8 and Revel Studio 2s
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
I'm seeing the same problem in the iPad app with pick tracks - clearly marked in the track listing for the selected album, but no option to play pick tracks only.


Steve
Synology NAS, PC RoonServer, 818v3, DSP7200SE, LG OLED55B7V, BDP-103, SkyQ-2TB
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
Just looked at mine and 'Play Pick Tracks' is an option as always.
Have you tried fully closing the App and then re trying it?

Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 245
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 245
Just tried both closing the app and reloading it. The same issue remains.


Roon, MS600, Simaudio 780D, Simaudio P-8/W-8 and Revel Studio 2s
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
What about a full re boot of the iPad?


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
Hi,

This was mentioned in the opening post in the Sooloos v2.449 Experiences (Post Update) may I suggest you reboot the Core to see if it clears.

However, not quite the same but ... even after a reboot on my system what I have observed is that when the play pick tracks button is tapped on Core Control, all the tracks in the album are queued.

Yet on the C15 all is fine, with just the picks being queued. So this does seem to be an issue with CC.

Regards,
Carl

EDIT: iPad Air 2, iOS8.3, latest CC, vertical orientation.

Last edited by Carl; 2015-04-20 17:00. Reason: Added extra info.

861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2.
[In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 245
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 245
Restarted core and reloaded app but the issue remains.

The was an iOS update that went through yesterday. I wonder if that has something to do with the issue?


Roon, MS600, Simaudio 780D, Simaudio P-8/W-8 and Revel Studio 2s
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 615
Likes: 4
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 615
Likes: 4
The iPad's orientation before you select an album from Browse mode seems to make a difference (I believe someone pointed that out in the other thread too). Landscape: Play Pick Tracks is not available, even if the album has Pick tracks. Portrait: the Play Pick Tracks option is active, however as Carl points out, it doesn't do what it's supposed to. For me it always adds all but the skip tracks to the queue.

Soundserge


Antipodes CX + Roon, 818v3, DSP 7200SEs, 218, DSP3200s
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
And mine works, as expected, without any issues. I always use Landscape as well.

I have an iPad 2 with iOS7. I have all the latest updates on my MC200, MS200, TwinStore hardware.

This is FYI Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone


Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (swpnt, Not'arf), 145 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
GMT 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,814
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,200
Posts297,160
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.066s Queries: 33 (0.024s) Memory: 0.8639 MB (Peak: 2.2159 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-04 08:21:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS