I went into a record shop in Sudbury today and all I can say is, thank god for the Vinyl revival, however much it's based on nostalgia, for keeping these shops open.

I looked at a few CD's that I may have bought but, I had them on Tidal. In a real world situation, I chose not to buy them and then felt the pangs of guilt.

I would have bought them for �1.00 in a charity shop, but �10 plus was going too far.

It looks like Tidal, if you use it, is good value although I suspect we would all like it cheaper and with a realistic exchange rate.

But then, you don't own it... Choices choices... I'm still torn.

Thoughts, Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone