Apologies if this popped up earlier in this thread, but I didn't see it after a quick perusal.

I've had the update in for a couple of weeks now and am not having any real issues at the front end, but my Control:PC has become completely unusable. I've rebooted everything multiple times, even uninstalled/reinstalled Control:PC, all to no avail.

What happens is the Control:PC software appears to "reboot" itself, essentially, periodically--basically wiping out anything I'm currently in the processing of doing and resetting itself to the home screen. It's consistent enough so that I haven't been able to import an album since the update, since by the time I've edited a few fields and checked all the metadata, it's "refreshed" itself.

No network or PC changes other than the updates; no other problems playing back via my 818.5 or Control:15, etc.

Anyone else seen something similar or have thoughts/suggestions as to cause?

Thanks!


Sooloos C15, 2x2TB TwinStores, Meridian 808.5, BSG Tech QOL, Allnic L-5000, FirstWatt SIT-1s, Zu Dominance; Modwrighted Oppo BDP95, Classe SSP-800, Sony VPL-VW50 Pearl.