Originally Posted by Carl
this may not be directly related to the new software itself, it could be it was the process of updating that has highlighted a hardware problem on your MD600
Has the new Sooloos software caused the limits of the on-board processor in the MD600 to be reached under certain circumstances? We have somehow (how?) learnt elsewhere that Roon cannot run on the MD600 unless there is a processor upgrade. Perhaps those limits are closer than we imagined?

An oddity I have been getting since the update is my Control:PC end-point sometimes refusing to accept the paste of applying cover art. I have to shut down, go away for a bit, then come back and it works. This has manifested itself more recently due to the down-time of the metadata service. Could this perhaps also be a manifestation of the processor power and the new version of Core?


In the spirit of Spinaltap, I would like to confirm that I am not involved in the corrupt theft of a global sport.