I still have a problem here. At first the music stopped playing randomly. This was after the first update. I bought a new router and the problem was solved. The old router is still functioning perfectly elswere so I find it very weird that the problem began after the update.

With the latest update with Tidal intregration the Core is invisible minimum once a day and I have to reboot it. I had a full working Meridian system and I never had to shut down the MD600 before updating the software.

I really hate my system right now. I just can't enjoy it anymore. Every time I open my Core Control app I must pray that the system works.

I just spend alot of money on SE speakers, traded in all my gear so I can order a 818v3 soon and now I got a really crappy system. A squeezebox is outperforming the Sooloos system by miles at the moment.


DSP8000SE - 218 - Roon