Hi All,
I'd like to re-introduce myself and the ex-Sooloos team, now that we've spun out of Meridian in pursuit of world domination.
By way of background, I've just posted in our
Blog to cover the history.
I appreciate that you guys would benefit from a bit more detail (which will be coming over the next two weeks) but let me give you some highlights. Our new product is a subscription service, entirely distinct from Meridian's Sooloos products.
We've built Roon clients for Mac OS, Windows, Android, and iOS. All these apps have a unified UI/UX and provide rich metadata for artists, albums, tracks, composers, works, performers, and conductors. Our aim is to support a variety of endpoints, including USB DACs, Meridian endpoints, AirPlay, and others.
I'm happy to field any direct questions here but there will be more info posted weekly leading up to our launch.
Thanks to everyone for your support.
Best
Enno