What HiFis take on things sums it up neatly really TIDAL relaunch in US

Welcome to the exciting world of Madonna, Jack White, Alicia Keys, Calvin Harris & Daft Punk? Well 3 out 5 ain't bad. Oh no I forgot Coldplay, let's hope everyone else does too!

So, with the promise of 'exclusives' from the likes of the above, Jay Zeds purchase of TIDAL has dragged us all into a new glamorous world I'm sure we're all glad to be part of. I wonder how much the curation will now focus on the above rather than the interesting 'obscure' stuff of the past few months?

Interesting times ahead. Let's hope the raised level of interest gets the MQA bandwagon rolling more quickly with all the artists and we get a MQA rollout maybe sooner than 2015 Quarter 4 as is currently expected.


iPad Pro 12.9", MC200, MS200, QUAD pre amp/amp combo & ESL63's